Thursday, February 24, 2011

Westernchikan Groping Bus

Meatballs Cauliflower

honestly do not know if they are called balls, croquettes or fritters!! I've eaten in Calabria and I immediately made to the recipe! They're great, and the most important thing ... they also eat my children! are easy to make and use them as a side dish.
I give the recipe is a cauliflower, 2 eggs, grated parmesan, a few tablespoons of flour, salt. Boil the cauliflower well you can then crush with a potato masher in a bowl put the egg, Parmesan, flour and a little salt, stir and add the puree, adding more flour if needed to be soft, you do the heat well 'oil in a frying pan, using a spoon, drops heaps of hot oil and brown them, I know .. but is a fry is very good !!!!! sometimes you can do! and see how it came a heart-shaped ... ♥ guess who it ate??

Yesterday I went to a bookstore where I had booked the books and I shopped!! I have faith infected with tiles, and this book is perfect! The book has many reasons to knit patterns that did not know, I have to try them! and finally also the reasons to crochet! I keep telling myself I have enough of these newspapers as well as a library packed ..... encyclopaedias! and not speak to the PC folder full of plans saved! every man for himself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment