Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Typical Cells Pap Smear



Good day today .... I want to offer a dessert in my house that I do very often ... as well as good is often soft and sweet ... I always think of places but more often than not fly to him the photos! (I was really playing I wanted to start a blog and instead of cooking ..... but sometimes there can be a sweet, then this is not a diary ????) I hope to explain it well .. I had found the recipe on the Internet, there They are many but this is me very well ....
therefore serves as its own to make this kind of cake, that divides the bottom ..

Ingredients: 300 gr. flour from 00 to 300 eggs, sugar-7-200-120 ml of water-sunflower oil 1 packet of yeast, 1 packet of cream of tartar, salt-pc-1 grated lemon rind .- a teaspoon of vanilla extract
Preparation: Preheat oven to 170 degrees. Separate the yolks from egg whites, sugar bimby go if you have it, or maybe a blender that makes it up in a bowl put flour, sugar, baking powder and salt, make a hole in the center and pour in the oil, egg yolks, water, lemon peel, vanilla. DO NOT MIX! Beat the egg whites with cream of the flour mixture and mix up without dismantling them, pour into the mold without grease it and cook in the oven for 55 minutes and then increase the temperature a little and continue cooking for 10 min. about.

Remove from oven and immediately invert it onto a funnel and let it cool very well ....

Voila .... the cake is ready !!!!! (Sorry the picture, if I watch some cooking blog, they can not watch ^ _ ^) but you know everything is homemade .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment