Friday, February 18, 2011

Brown Mucus Discharge Period

Mini Frame In Love Man Album: All Ippity!

Hello everyone!
Here I am to present my first job Ippity for the blog.
has long wanted to make a mini, mini album to give to my beloved hubby!
Something simple and little, that would bring with it, putting it in the dashboard of the car!
I used the beautiful Ippity by Cosmo Cricket and an array of stamps Ippity stamps!


the cover, I finally used the mini card games, regalatemi from my grandchildren! I added two metal edges of the letters in felt, rhinestones and a few inevitable Ippity stamped with the stamps.


cards are contaminated with the pumice stone and distress on every page there is a pocket that contains a tag, which I wrote my thoughts :-)

While small pockets are created on top of the page, the others I have only obtained by gluing the three sides of the sheet on the back of the photo:


cards and all the stamps used on this album, can be purchased at the Shop Stamps Ippity and about I remind you that throughout the month of February you can enjoy a discount of 20%!
you again soon with my next job!
Good weekend to all creative!

Nicoletta
http://i-love-scrapbooking.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment