Friday, February 11, 2011

Safene Sentinel Emulator

Hat Knit-purl

These days are in the mood for hats, I had seen one from Stef, but you know when you do and redo one thing and you are not telling you how head? ..... I had a ball and just was not enough, in fact it was so great shakes !!!... all the time I left open but as soon as I find the right wool ....( tries again to secure because I do not have a ball of wool at home !!!!) So I put that project aside for the moment but my daughter wanted a hat .... then you look real nice ... I found this model on Knittiland , there are wonderful things with explanations and very easy for someone like me chewing recently with the irons! But I must say that I did not expect to succeed! and then look at the cheerleader, too cute made heart-shaped, of course I'm just looking for me!! I found how to do it here rounds on the internet but when you find all the colors, although I keep telling myself to shoot less and work harder .... but there are always wonderful ideas!! My little girl with her kitten ..... I have to find something for my son who "claim" he, too, but something for a boy?? you try, you try .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment