Monday, February 28, 2011

Cost Of Beer In Krakow 2010

Piastrellomania!

waiting to complete the other pool which is made by the volumes of Easy to crochet (which still no matter how many requests have come !!!), I am preparing a plaid top right ..... that was sent to the same faith and I did it in two colors different then the other two I got them on the book of the 200 modules .... I really like these colors ... and I'm thinking that I'll plaid with these shades ..

thank goodness I had said enough, but seeing so many new jobs ^___^, tiles around the blogs .. you can not do without!! and then it's so relaxing to work these tiles so soft! I hope to finish it before summer comes!

I wish you a good start week ......... finally today my little one (crossing my fingers) the gym again and I hope that now we put everything for the better, poor thing before the accident at the foot then the flu and conjunctivitis ... then you say I can bless??


0 comments:

Post a Comment