Monday, February 7, 2011

Install Live Liveapplet

Ippity} {Official Stamps February Challenge, Week 2 Color Combo

Hello to all

first thank you for the various mail, comments and messages that have arrived
these days, hopefully it will be a really good adventure girls, most of all fun!

And speaking of fun today on Blog Ippity and 'exit the second part of the 4 week challenge for the month of February.

As the second week each month, you decide the color combo, that 'the colors to be followed
for our creation, whatever, but whatever ...


Red, Black and White Water, interesting no?
I remind you that participate, and 'simple, sign up Splitcoasterstamper , and Afterwards' go find one of the Unity Forum / Ippity, Challenge IHHCT2 them and find all the instructions! If you have problems please contact me!

As I 'that does not necessarily have to follow both the guidelines, type sketch + color combo, you can' also follow only one of the indications, for example with my Valentine Card I participated in the following sketch, but I headed guessed without knowing how the colors!
But now 'my neighbor will follow PROJECT' colors only.
You can 'attend as many times as you want every post and' an opportunity 'more' of winning, this was the prize for the Challenge in January


From envy Fortunella and that if they 'brought it home, $ 75 value!

So you say you were? I recommend you post and let us know, or send an email with a photo of your work and a link to your blog post so I can return here again!

Have fun and see you soon!

Dany

0 comments:

Post a Comment