Monday, February 14, 2011

Medical Marijuana Cardpost A Comment

Sal small project in progress .... and ....

Eh! yes, a small project because while I wait to start the wool covered with tiles (I have to get the volumes) begin crocheting the blanket, do not tell you how many tiles I tried to do and I do not meet either .. I want to make tiles and non-threaded, and maybe this could go but I'm not convinced 100% are two types of tiles should be alternated so cute! I am not sure how Mom!! So I already know that as I go forward come 1000 designs! Do you have any idea cute?? So much time I have it because it's for my little girl! ^ _ ^

This is the 4 seasons of sal Gabry, I was left with only the black outline but these days I have already started other things, but they are quiet because the deadline is long, so do not I can not wait ......( Oh! I also found a pattern hat for my son! not be long!) But tell me why I bother with all these things ?????????? Well .... because I like !!!!!!!
Below is the first door instead of Pinta, and I also published it on his blog ... I'm the only one not to have finished!! ^ _ ^ There are some nice ideas troooppoooooo have packed the ........ well .......


Well now I leave you with preparations for this evening! I wish you all a sweet Valentine's Day ...... we stay at home, Frank has the flu!! and it speaks only to leave us! Also because we had booked for all four!! We celebrated when he was a little girl .... always so adored Francesca blow out the candles on every table! ^ _ ^

1 comments:

exclusivetile-stone said...

Interesting and important information. It is really beneficial for us. Thanks
Tile showroom

Post a Comment