Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Printable Xmas Wish Templates

The tiles!

Good day to you all! For me this is not a period crabs!! I happen to all the colors!! (One thing I will say is that I remain astounded when I think that there are unscrupulous people ..... I will not dwell too bad because then I get !!!!! and I will not distress yourself .... change the subject !!).................. closed parenthesis show you the tiles that I sent with the note Faith and my personal to thank her daughter thought that was very sweet to her (the pendant in polymer clay that can be seen in the upper right) has made her a drawing and color as well! I say well because she does not want to hear to color!!

The tiles of Faith! too cute ... all pink!! the colors of my daughter!

That commitment and companionship with horses !!!!!

The following is the first tile of the cover I'm always doing that I made with an encyclopedia ... is the same faith, so we exchanged the tiles and there .... consult each other!! let's see what will come of it !!!!! I can not wait to reach the No Volume! Thank God I have this otherwise fun !!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment