Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mac Nc20 Is Revlon Colorstay

Linn Majik - The repair is complete!

I can finally write this sentence: I seasoned the Linn.

Today I finally bought the four resistance from 0.47 ohm that I needed to complete the work.
After change of resistors, a first test has confirmed the full functionality of the Linn, I then proceeded to thoroughly clean the last traces of paste printed on strong, and I stayed in his mobile electronics. The pictures tell a thousand words.


photos and final stage of power:


Photos overall electronics before putting in mobile


Photo Display (forgive the poor quality):


The back of the card. Note the tracks redone:


Photos Mobile


transformer and interface to the network:


electronics lies in the mobile



The rear panel, with the abundant range of inputs and outputs:


And here all components burned by lightning!


A sincere THANK YOU to Mauritius for the TDA1514 and the transistor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment