Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wonderful Quotes Aboutn Friendship

Majik Majik and lightning and the lightning part two

We had been talking about a card that is being reborn from its ashes, which lacked virtually the only stage.

TDA1514A. A very common chip, known in the audio industry. Sara 'a breeze to find him, I said!
said than done: the chip and 'obsolete for some time. Price from suppliers in the area: 28 euros each. madness. And if they had skipped the first place?

Four chip. Two in parallel per channel. Two 0.47 ohm resistors 5W to balance everything. What to do? Free sample of even talking about it. Only a shady American site provide it at $ 6, but I preferred to leave alone.

The mind goes to the LM3886 that I found a few Euros, or popular LM1875, TDA7293 or interesting - 7294, used in the current Linn.

starts spending strange ideas on my mind when I found Maurizio.
His words: "From repairer purist, I always look for original spare parts. Sometimes customers ask me lost the same manufacturer! Us feel in private."


was so 'that I came to an agreement to buy TDA1514 from Beijing, along with a couple of nice 2SC3519 - 2SA1386.

He still are waiting for parts, I reserve all transactions to the description of the operation. For now, I trust in luck, I hope not to see realized my nightmare: burn all in one go four precious chips that have 20,000 kilometers to get to me.

I think I'll think 'a dozen times before powering up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment