Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Early Miscarriage Mucus Plug



Today I've made a very curious.
I was called (the phone!) By an authorized service distributor of a famous brand of computer equipment and the like, which I warned that the disk Hitachi DeskStar 160 GB that I had brought in RMA, eight months before, had been replaced and was available at their service center in Padua.
I rushed quickly to recover the disk, since it is mounted on a computer not mine. Upon delivery, the clerk informs me that inadvertently has not proceeded to format the disk, so that I could find some files inside, the material "unknown", maybe you copied the files to verify the performance and the actual functionality of the disc. No problem, indeed, I appreciate the honesty in having communicated this detail!
Upon arriving home, I immediately decided to check the disk to determine whether to proceed with the formatting.

First disk was installed in a copy of Windows XP (well, who knows if more or less from "shady"), registered in the name of a famous doctor or lawyer in Padua ... I will not reveal which name. Of the 160 GB disk, a hundred were taken. What will there ever was?
I dared to explore the "My Documents", and I found a gold mine of things: bills, bank completed, personal documents, photos of trips, photos, very unwelcome "other", and personal data to go-go. Oh yes, because the operating system was used by various users, at least four different people.
Never mind then the large amount of music in MP3 format, which I think came from CDs copied to your hard drive as a backup.
short, so on and so forth. 100 GB of sensitive data.
Not a science fiction movie would dare so much.

What to say? More attention my dear support, of such sensitive data could end up in the wrong hands ..

The disc is pending decision.

0 comments:

Post a Comment