Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Can Putting Cocaine On Gums Get You High

Ippity Italy: My interpretation! Before

had to be a super mega LO, but finally arrived on Sunday evening
am as usual last minute!

So let's say I'll call it 'LO 1 Hour!

is exactly 1 hour and some minutes, and the sketch 'of the week
Let's capture These sketches,



and obviously inspired by photos taken of our challenge
February:)


I hope you like it!



At the end you know what, I do not ever, also because 'I often accomplice
life trying to do special things and a bit' long, at least 4 to 5 hours for LO,
I do not know you And I'd like to know, do you think the end is so 'fundamental
spend all that time only a LO?

the end the best solution has given me a customer of the store, she does 2 / 3 LO a day, and a two card ..
And you have to see what works well, very nice, fancy backgrounds, to your heart,
buy only what it needs, a pair of bazzil coordinated, two or three cards, ribbons and flowers, glitter etc.
decides to use a set stamps, only one set! It uses sketck online ...
With the leftovers of the card is the result, two or three LO and one or two cards in one afternoon!

I guess there just has it right! And you, how you organized? How much time devoted to each "Work''?

I leave you with pictures of the details, the set used Ippity and 'A Little Buggy , the cards are BoBunny, clouds punch Fiskars Flower Soft White, Pink Alphabet Scenic route and Paisley, Buttons Buttons Galore, Stampendous Glitter and Glitter DCWV Cardstock.








soon

Dany

0 comments:

Post a Comment